A NEW HOME FOR JESS ( CUSHIE FLY )

Donations of Blankets, Duvets and tinned Sardines in oil or tomato sauce always gratefully accepted thank you please contact Kate or Ruth at Daybreaks

Jess

Jess

Saturday 26 August 2017

Hollibobs

Hello peeples

I'm home, i been on long hollibobs wiv parwents and ikkle sitsers to the carvan 

I have had a fabolus time running round the gardin and long walks 

The 1 day we went on the sandy thing but i not liked it there too many shouty little peoples but we did see Alan & Pam wiv the lubberly Paddy who were there staying in their carvan too what a ikkle world, parwents had a good chitty chat and me and Paddy had good sniffs 

Daddy took pichas of us on the sandy thing 




Here is the lubberly Alan & Pam with gojuss Paddy hope we seed them again on the sandy place 



Mummy said i was ever so good with uver dogs and i loved the wet stuff on my feet 

here is a picha of me when i got stuk in Ruby's bed mummy had to help me get my head out from under the cubord 


don't fink i fit in Ruby's bed but it comfy 



Mummy not happy again though cuz i keep eating my toys then i sicked them back up so mummy throwd the ikkle soft toys away which Ruby & Gracie have fell out with me over cuz they are their toys but i not mean to do it 
maybe mummy buy nice new BIG toys for me 

My fur is now getting very shiny thanks to my lubberly mum for brushing me everyday and giving me these funny sweets called cod liver oil they taste yummy i always eat those first. 

I have been with my new family 9 weeks and am very happy but still scared of loud bangs and horrible likkle peoples.

woof again soon xxx


1 comment:

Rosie said...

Ooh Jess, it sounds like you're having a lovely time in your new home. I expect you'll get to like the sandy thing eventually when you're used to it. Lovely to hear about your adventures but I hope you're not still tearin the ears off wabbits xx