A NEW HOME FOR JESS ( CUSHIE FLY )

Donations of Blankets, Duvets and tinned Sardines in oil or tomato sauce always gratefully accepted thank you please contact Kate or Ruth at Daybreaks

Jess

Jess

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Hello peeples

Hello peepples

Today parwents took me back to Daybreak Kennels, when we went in i had the shivers as i fought they were taking me back to stay, but no, they let me go into the the sand run so i could have a lubberly run off the lead and mummy played ball with me it was so lubberly and i could show them how fast i can run.

We then went in to see Aunty Kate i lubs Aunty Kate as she cleaned my ears for me as mummy fought i might have had a iffecsion but i's was just a mucky pup, fank u Aunty Kate.

Later that day mummy was not fwends with me and she shouted at me cuz i feefed the woast chinkin off the table but mummy soon cuddled me as i didn't know i was not allowed to feef.

I am still happy with my new parwents and ikkle sitsers i hopes i can stay forwever

Woof Woof till next time xx

No comments: